fonts

Discussions, hints and tips for users of Retail-Man Point of Sale, from Ezi Solution.

Moderators: sami, graham

fonts

Postby GEOFF. P » Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:22 am

is it possible to change the font style for company name, if so how please

geoff 8)
GEOFF. P
Standard

Postby sami » Sat Nov 05, 2005 2:14 pm

The best way to use a different font for the company name to print on the invoices and purchase orders is to create a graphics ( BMP or JPG ) file with your company logo and company name with the chosen font and then use it in MAINTENANCE > SYSTEM SETUP and enter the file name in the Company Logo file, make sure the file name and its path does not contain any spaces, otherwise, you will get an error message every time you try to print an invoice.

regards
sami
Site Admin

paper size

Postby Hoanguyen » Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:46 am

Hello

I have a receipt printer ( printhead wide is 80mm ). I used Retail Man Pro to print label but I don't know how to set up paper size

Could you give me advice for this issue?

Thank and regards

Hoanguyen
Email : hoagcc@yahoo.com
Hoanguyen
Standard

Postby sami » Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:21 pm

We have a utility called Reports and Labels Editor which we can send to anyone who wants to tweak either the reports or labels, incuding adding graphics or colour to the reports or labels, customising the text, or using a different printer settings. One word of advice though, if you are planning to use this utility, always make copies of the old files before doing a modification, and also make copies of the new files you have modified, since applying a new version of Retail Man, will over-write your modifications, so you have to remember to copy the files from your backup after you do an upgrade.
For anyone wishing to obtain a copy of this utilit, please email us and we will send you the file.

The new version 1.60.28e and over, this utility is already included.
sami
Site Admin

Return to Retail-Man