Get Fast Support usning MSN

Discussions, hints and tips for users of Retail-Man Point of Sale, from Ezi Solution.

Moderators: sami, graham

Get Fast Support usning MSN

Postby sami » Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:24 pm

Hi All,

Did you know that all new users and users with Gold or Silver Support can get instant help from us using our MSN account ezisolution@hotmail.com.
To get help, you have to be on our MSN account, if not, you have to email us first with your company name, your name, email address and the problem you are having, we then add you to our MSN contact list and contact you. Your system where the program resides must be on the internet. Once we establish contact using MSN, Open MSN Messenger, click on ACTIONS, and choose Request Remote Assistance then follow the prompts, we can then have access to your system, fix the problem on the spot if possible, if not, we will tell you the best course of action to take.
sami
Site Admin

Postby Jaeger » Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:34 pm

Having had first hand experience using this feature I can highly recommend if you are having difficulty that you need assistance with try "Get Fast Support using MSN"!

Top marks for this Sami! :D
Jaeger
Standard

I need command for my cash drawer

Postby Rubenlao » Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:33 am

I need technical documentation for the cash drawer using serial port because I use "open cash drawer" command but still not opening
Rubenlao
Standard

Postby sami » Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:06 pm

see www.ezisolution.com/Cash_Drawer.pdf document on how to setup the cash drawer.
sami
Site Admin

Postby point of sale » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:03 pm

This is for MSN Gold or Silver users only or for all the users..??
point of sale
Standard

Postby sami » Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:43 am

The on-line support is for Gold members, who can use Skype to chat and call for prompt response.
We do not support MSN anymore, we found that skype is better for support and is also more secure.
sami
Site Admin

Postby abdman » Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:13 pm

there is a very nice program that acts exactly like remote desktop.
I use it even on my local network
http://www.teamviewer.com/download/vers ... ewerQS.exe

and its free
abdman
Standard

Postby movis » Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:06 am

I too use TeamViewer a lot for remotely supporting my Windows users. It's relatively small, and traverses most firewalls without any user configuration. Most of all it's dead quick and easy to direct a user over the telephone to install it.
movis
Standard

Postby sami » Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:25 am

I do have to agree with you on Teamviewer, its a nice utility and is fast and secure, then only back draw is its inability for instant communications before the login is made, but once on-line, it works great.
sami
Site Admin

Postby point of sale » Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:00 pm

Thanks a lot sami for your reply..
point of sale
Standard

Re: Get Fast Support usning MSN

Postby hassanmurad » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:47 pm

I am having problem using RMAN. I have made all accounts and everything but I was on manual book system before which I have automated through RMAN.

There are exisiting stocks, balances of my creditors and debtrs. I have tried a lot but I am unable at add opening balances to suppliers accounts and inventory account. Can you please give me detailed guide how to add opening owing balances to suppliers that are due to them already. I have only two days to my next financial year starting on 1 July 2011.

Secondly I am using laser printer but it prints invoices on full A4 paper. Is it possible to print smaller size invoices so that I can save on paper and ink. I do not need delivery box on the top and so much space below quantity details on invoice.
hassanmurad
Standard

Re: Get Fast Support usning MSN

Postby hassanmurad » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:01 pm

I also have employees who takes cash now and then and get deducted for salaries so I made their accounts in CURRENT ASSETS group.

So that on 1st of each month I can pass this entry
Employee Wages xx
employee name xx

And whenever they take cash I can post that from POS to their own account.

But the problem is that I have manual ledger previously which already have debit balances for my employees which I want to enter into respective accounts but I am not able to enter opening balances for any of the accounts. Please let me know in detail as soon as possible.
hassanmurad
Standard

Return to Retail-Man