Client Details

Discussions, hints and tips for users of Retail-Man Point of Sale, from Ezi Solution.

Moderators: sami, graham

Client Details

Postby mhdriaz » Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:29 pm

Hi,

I have started using retailman and have a few doubts.

1) While printing out a payment receipts for clients i would like to have their account number also printed, is there an option for this

2) While printing our on my thermal printer R580, it doesnt feed some extra space before autocutting thus cutting 10-15 mm above the actual place.

3) I would like to have random weight barcode scales installed in my store. Does retailman accept these codes and how

Thanks
mhdriaz
Standard

Postby sami » Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:33 pm

1) While printing out a payment receipts for clients i would like to have their account number also printed, is there an option for this
Is that on the POS receipt?

2) While printing our on my thermal printer R580, it doesnt feed some extra space before autocutting thus cutting 10-15 mm above the actual place.
You will need to modify the report format using the reports and labels editor

3) I would like to have random weight barcode scales installed in my store. Does retailman accept these codes and how
The program has the ability to recognize the scale barcodes but you must give your items a 5 characters part numbers so that the barcode is 13 characters long that start with 02 or similar, then 5 characters of part number then 5 digits weight and the last is the check digit
sami
Site Admin

Postby mhdriaz » Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:53 am

sami wrote:

The program has the ability to recognize the scale barcodes but you must give your items a 5 characters part numbers so that the barcode is 13 characters long that start with 02 or similar, then 5 characters of part number then 5 digits weight and the last is the check digit

1)Yes on the POS receipt. Cause the current business is more oriented towards the codes.

2)Can you help me to identify which report to modify?. I tried opening many of them but couldnt find.

3) Thanks for this info, ill go ahead and implement this.
mhdriaz
Standard

Postby mhdriaz » Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:33 am

mhdriaz wrote:
sami wrote:

1)Yes on the POS receipt. Cause the current business is more oriented towards the codes.

2)Can you help me to identify which report to modify?. I tried opening many of them but couldnt find.

3) Thanks for this info, ill go ahead and implement this.

Guys anyone have any idea on how to recitfy points 1 and 2
mhdriaz
Standard

Client Details

Postby mhdriaz » Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:31 am

After long wait i tried to figure out myself problems 2 and 3. But please help me with the 1 problem. I need to also have Customer Code while printing pos receipts for clients. PLEASE HELP
mhdriaz
Standard

Return to Retail-Man