Version 1.90.94 is Available!

Discussions, hints and tips for users of Retail-Man Point of Sale, from Ezi Solution.

Moderators: sami, graham

Version 1.90.94 is Available!

Postby graham » Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:27 am

Version 1.90.94 of Retail-Man has recently been released. This is a minor upgrade that is available free to customers who have purchased Version 1.90.

The update includes the first release of Credit Card Processing and an improved interface with new icons. There is support for language files in Chinese, Dutch and Estonian. There are also several bug fixes.

The download can be installed as an upgrade or as a install from the URL below.

http://www.ezisolution.co.uk/Downloads/Retailman_uk.exe

Always backup your files before upgrading Retail-Man. WinZip or 7-Zip are recommended. The new software has to be installed in exactly the same folder as the current software. A re-index of files is recommended after an upgrade (ticket the 7 boxes on the left only). Then run some reports to ensure that original data is still available.

>> If there are major issues, all the original files and data should be replaced by those from the backup, otherwise No Restore From Backup should be made!! <<

After upgrading it is best to take a second backup of the folder containing Retail-Man.

Graham Morris
Ezi Solution
graham
Site Admin

Re: Version 1.90.94 is Available!

Postby Saad » Sat May 28, 2011 10:44 pm

Hi Graham,

The file you post is Ver. 1.90.91 not 94 can you please check!!

Saad
Eagle Software Center
Saad
Standard

Postby graham » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:31 am

Hello.

Sorry for the delay in replying. The download has been updated now!

Thanks,

Graham

Saad wrote:Hi Graham,

The file you post is Ver. 1.90.91 not 94 can you please check!!

Saad
Eagle Software Center
graham
Site Admin

Postby fengu » Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:41 pm

Hi, Graham
i am currently using ver 1.90.04. after download i have upgrade my ver to 1.90.100. i back up the data before upgarde. after instal the new version i restore the data and done the reindex. it appears all ok. but when i exit the retailman and restart again. the software could not start and the error message is "Station ID lost". need your help please.
thanks and regards
George
fengu
Standard

Postby graham » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:29 pm

fengu wrote:Hi, Graham
i am currently using ver 1.90.04. after download i have upgrade my ver to 1.90.100. i back up the data before upgarde. after instal the new version i restore the data and done the reindex. it appears all ok. but when i exit the retailman and restart again. the software could not start and the error message is "Station ID lost". need your help please.
thanks and regards
George

George, you must not restore the data after upgrading Retail-Man! The upgrade process involves upgrading the data as well as upgrading the software.

In order to get a working system you should install Retail-Man Version 1.90.100 again in the same folder, then do a re-index (tick the 7 boxes on the left only).

After upgrading, it is recommended that you do a full backup of the RMAN folder, using 7-Zip or WinZip. You should also do regular backups using the Backup facility in Retail-man.

Graham Morris

Ezi Solution
graham
Site Admin

Postby fengu » Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:02 am

Hi, Graham

thanks for your help in the past.
i have finally ready to upgrade the software to ver 1.90.100. but when i start i find a notes on the screen that says i must acquire a new product key. otherwise my updated ver can only be a trial ver and valid for 30 days. could you please tell me where and how can i get a new product key?

regards
george
fengu
Standard

Return to Retail-Man